Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (3:640/305)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.05.07 21:58
To take a decision
CS> Me. Simple. I didnt mention it much outside the ZCC echo. No reason
CS> to really.

Never mind him, he was only trying to take a swipe at me for the "take a
decision" writing of mine. You must remember that he doesn't know any UK
English, where "take" is more often used than "make", at all -- and is probably
proud of it too. Smile

---
* Origin: This is me visiting my friend's BBS at (3:640/305)