Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.05.12 16:31
fts-5003.001
Hey Alexey!

AV> I finally am back from the vacation - been caving at Northern
AV> Caucasus *:-)

Sounds like something people from ~40,000 years ago might have done on
vacation. ;-)

AV> Hmmmm... I don't see any.

Excellent. I have a start on a possible conversion routine involving the CHRS
kludge. Also sent out one message that had iso-8859-1 characters (8 bit)
embedded within a utf-8 message but it got one complaint so I am not likely to
repeat that experiment. I had to try it despite knowing beforehand it was a
bad idea.

AV> Thanks in return for your work.

You're welcome. We'll see how it goes. Personally I like it and will probably
stick to pure utf-8 from here on in.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Это всё для меня греческий язык.
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.24(3)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)