Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.05.12 01:20
i got got got got no time
Hey Michiel!

MV> you will just have to wait some more

No big surprise here. It really isn't a big deal but I think I'll leave the
utf-8 turned on here now that it is a valid CHRS. Too much work into it to
ignore it now.

Life is good,
Maurice

... A Møøse once bit my sister ...
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.24(3)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)