Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Tue, 04.09.12 20:40
Service announcement re. Txy user-flags

On Tuesday September 04 2012 16:48, you wrote to me:

MvdV>> I will see it in tomorrow's daily then. ;-)

BF> Ouch! Are you asking me if I remember how my old batch files and
BF> event managers are working? Smile

Well, IIRC there were several sysops - me among them - holding a plea for a
daily nodelist, but it was you that gave Ward the final push that made him do
it.

I sort of expected you to update you batch wizardy after the first daily list.
I did...

BF> Dunno actually. But at the least it should be seen in the upcoming
BF> diff.

We will see. ;-)

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20110320