Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.06.12 18:10
Service announcement - Reminder
Please remember I will be away from this location from June 20th through
roughly half of August.

If you need something done prior to or during that timeframe, please ask asap.

As always, if the system stays up, fine. If it goes down and cannot be repaired
by a reboot, then you'll need to wait until my return.

I'll be monitoring from time to time my point-address 2:292/854.1 for netmail
as well as some echomail.

Take care,

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)