Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Thu, 11.01.07 02:54
ION *C's
Hello mark!

On Tuesday December 19 2006 09:26, you wrote to me:

MvdV>>> What *is* the job of a REC in Z1?

RW>> His title is now RC and REC, which the latter means Regional
RW>> Echomail Coordinator.

MvdV>> I now what it stands for, but as Z1 lacks an echomail policy,
MvdV>> where are the duties of a REC documented?

ml> *ECs are nothing more than helpers to the *Cs...

As documented where?

ml> it is the *Cs that dictate what the duties of the *ECs are...

And where is it documented that this is so?

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)