Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:397/22)
To: All
Date: Wed, 10.01.07 15:20
FidoNews Editor MIA?
19 Dec 06 09:15, mark lewis wrote to Roy Witt:

>>> If they cannot be contacted by using their address in the nodelist,
>>> then they should be listed as PVT or not be listed at all ... *Cs,
>>> btw, should be listed with a POTS line, or at least have a node in
>>> the nodelist that does the job for the *C. Terri Roati is listed as a
>>> RC with no contact information at all.

JD>> There is no longer any need for a pots line for Z1 RCs and NCs have
JD>> not needed it for a while longer.

RW>> Your ZC may have told you that, but there's a need for POTS *Cs,
RW>> none the less. Those *Cs without POTS capability cannot carry out
RW>> the full duties of a coordinator per P4.

ml> sadly, no one has cared about P4 in the last (at least) 10 years...

Ummm, see PC Vlist v Witt, c2003....

ml> unless, that is, they are using it as a club over someone else's head
ml> Sad

That's what Vlist v Witt was all about. Trying to force himself onto my
system and couldn't because he was passworded out. That PC went all the
way from my RC to the ZCC, who reversed the whacko decision of the IC at
the time.

R\%/itt

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:397/22)