Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Sat, 30.12.06 19:53
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Robert!

30 Dec 06 18:45, you wrote to Jeff Smith:

RC> It would be nice, Jeff. However Zonal animosity seems to make it
RC> difficult to create a Snooze without the baggage.

Yup...

Zone 1 used to be bigger than Zone 2, we used to pick on and abuse them, now
that is in reverse, revenge is due!

Then as part of revenge lets also add in dislike for USA govt, laws and culture
so we can really tell them USA'ians what we think!!

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader! http://www.fidovianet.com
Fidonet BBS: telnet://the-estar.com
Email: ross[at]fidovianet[dot]com
... You do not strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-30413
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)