Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.11.07 11:42
Comet Holmes
Hello Ward,

On Tuesday November 13 2007 10:22, you wrote to DAVID WILLIAMS:

WD> Some people chased the eclipse with a Concorde, some took their mobile
WD> home to a place where the eclipse was complete. Right, Michiel?

event. There were two others campers there. The owner had a license for 20. But
as the event neared people started coming in. Campers, caravans, tents...

Two days before he subdivided the plots and sacrificed the commons by drawing
lines. At the end of the day het had 200 places. The day before the eclipse,
they were all full. The day after the place was empty again.

Got him a hefty fine, but he told me he got more income that week than he
normally had in a year, so the fine was well worth it... ;-)

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.eu (2:280/5555)