Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Sat, 28.08.21 05:10
Micronet Information Network
# __ __ #
# .--------|__.----.----.-----.-----.-----| |_ #
# | | | __| _| _ | | -__| _| #
# |__|__|__|__|____|__| |_____|__|__|_____|____| #
# The Micronet Information Network (Zone 618) #
# Founded 1 September 2000 #
# #

https://minftn.net

Sean Dennis, Founder/ZC ** Andrew Leary, Co-founder/AZC

Micronet is a friendly BBS mail network that is looking for new nodes! We
welcome sysops and users alike. We have nodes all over the world and would
like you to join us.

Micronet offers IBBS league gaming via League 618 for FTN-based systems.
We offer nine different games and will add other games upon your request.

You do NOT have to be running a BBS to be a Micronet node! We have feeds
via FTN (POTS, BinkP, FTP, email, ifcico, VMODEM), QWK(Synchronet) and
NNTP networking. If you can be a point in Fidonet, you can be a full node
in Micronet but we also offer point feeds.

If you're interested, you can download the latest Micronet infopack via:

. FREQ : FREQ MININFO from the above FTN address

. Email: Send an email to bbs@outpostbbs.net with the subject of "FREQ" with
"FREQ MININFO" as the message body.

. WWW : https://minftn.net/join.html

. FTP : Anonymous FTP to bbs.outpostbbs.net in /micronet/min_info

. BBS : Telnet to bbs.outpostbbs.net (guest access available) and select
option 9 at the main menu.

* * * We look forward to seeing you in Micronet! * * *
--- SendMsg/2

--- Squish/386 v1.11
* Origin: Outpost BBS * bbs.outpostbbs.net:10123 (1:18/200)