Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Dippel (3:640/1116)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.08.21 15:00
HobbyNet
HobbyNet is a small FTN echomail network set up by Mike Dippel devoted to
support Sysops who want to provide Hobby-Related topics for their users.

How to join... Joining is as simple as completing an online form, and setting
up the necessary message and file echoes. You will then be sent an email with

any necessary details, and we will begin sending you messages.

It is fairly new, but covers a range of hobby-related conferences.

If interested, please go to: https://www.hobbynet.hobbyline.com to
download the info pack and register online.

We support all mailers, and now connect to 27 BBS's !

And now, sysOP's can log into my BBS and advertise your product or service for

free in my 'Business Advertisers' conference #10. Log in and check it out.

Mike Dippel
http://hobbylinebbs.com

Posted by wsPost/takPost v8.0.2 (Reg [The Hobby Line! BBS]Wink
--- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
* Origin: The Hobby Line! BBS (3:640/1116)