Fidonet Portal

From: WhisperNet Bot (1:298/25)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.06.21 02:00

Country :

Telnet Address :
Telnet Port Number :
BBS phone number if one :
Local Time Zone :
QWK or FTN :

Your BBS QWK ID :
FTN : BinkP Mailer :
(i.e. BinkP, Argus, IREX, Radius, Taurus, etc.Wink
Mailer Port Number :
Nodelist Flags :
Connection Type :
Speed :
FTN / AreaFix Password :
Mail Packet Password :

Do you have a Fido-Net node number (yes \ no) :
If so what is it :

Re-Joining Whisper-Echo-Net (y\n) :

Save and send this application via E-mail to:

Jon Justvig @ jonathanjustvig@gmail.com WHQ HUB : 316:36/1
Dan Richter @ dan@castlerockbbs.net QWK HUB

I'll respond to your application as soon as I can, usually within 24 hours.

Thank you for your interest in Whisper-Echo-Net!
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Raiders Inc BBS -- vintagebbsing.com:1337 (1:298/25)