Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 29.07.21 17:34
Updated pages in the wor
Hi Sean,

>> ah... it's nice when stuff works <grin>

> It's hell when it doesn't, though. I went through my website and rewrote
> everything by hand. I think I'm going to break down and start using a
> pre-processor so I don't have to modify the headers and footers of each page
> by hand every time.

That sounds nice... I use a bash script that eh.. mostly works <g> When I have
some time I do want to rewrite that script as well... the script simply greps
the filename and attached desc. from my ascii file list. As I said, it mostly
works... though this iteration of Linux seems to have changed bash a bit and
sometimes I see the script prints "XXXXX Matches..."... so those instances have
to be manually "fixed"..

> Good luck with getting the rest done. I know how that is...

I had to take care of other stuff today but I have to get back at it... there
are a LOT of pages to be done yet.. so thanks for the good wishes!

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)