Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.07.21 02:04
Too Many Kids
Three men are waiting at the hospital for their wives to have babies.

After what seems an eternity, the nurse finally walks into the
waiting room and goes up to the first guy and says "Congratulations
sir, your wife just had twins!"

"Wow, this is great!" he exclaims, "And, what a coincidence, I work
at Twin City Federal!"

A half hour later the nurse comes back into the waiting room,
approaches the second guy and says "Congratulations sir, your wife
just had triplets!"

"Are you serious?!" he replies, "This is the greatest day of my life!
Gosh, what a coincidence, I work at 3M!"

At this moment the third guys says "That's it, I'm outta here!".

The second guy asks why.

The third guy says "I work at 10,000 Auto Parts!"
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - Little Rock, Arkansas (1:19/33)