Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Tue, 27.07.21 23:39
Updated pages in the works...
Umm... I have LOT of pages to update <grin>... Things are going well with the
changes I had to make at filegate.net's web pages, but it does take a little
time.. Smile

But I am actually making good progress.

Currently working directory pages for web downloads are:

pdnbasic
pdncee
pdndjgpp
pdngomch
pdnunix
pdngocda
pdnpywnt
pdntech
pdnpascl
pdnnews
pdnjava
pdnlang
pdnwin
pdnai
pdnpydb
pdnpydoc
pdnpyfido
pdnpymath
pdnpylnx
pdnpygraph
pdnwinnt
pdnpyweb
fidonews

I'll get to the rest of the pages on filegate.net, but generally if you can't
get a file you are trying to grab via the web, you can try inserting /pub/

So
http://www.filegate.net/pdn/pdnnews/
would be
http://www.filegate.net/pub/pdn/pdnnews/

fidonews would be http://filegate.net/pub/fidonews/

I'm working my way through every directory here..

At least I wrote a great script ages ago that once called automates building
any page on my site..

ah... it's nice when stuff works <grin>

Take care,
Janis