Fidonet Portal

From: Jay Harris (1:229/664)
To: All
Date: Tue, 27.07.21 11:11
Twitlist Taglines
Hi g00r00,

I was editing my personal twitlist (menu code UF) and went to save the changes
when I noticed I was being asked to add a tagline.

Not sure if there's a way to exclude taglines when editing the twitlist?

Jay

... My inferiority complexes aren't as good as yours.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/07/23 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: Northern Realms (1:229/664)

From: g00r00 (1:129/215)
To: All
Date: Tue, 27.07.21 11:47
Re: Twitlist Taglines
JH> I was editing my personal twitlist (menu code UF) and went to save the
JH> changes when I noticed I was being asked to add a tagline.

Thats a bug. It will be fixed in the next build!

Thanks for the report!!

... A Scarf is just an unfinished Afghan

* Origin: Sector 7 * Mystic WHQ (1:129/215)