Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.07.21 22:23
Mystic Email
On 26 Jul 2021, g00r00 said the following...

g0> I'll update the POP3 server to accept the e-mail address as login as well
g0> though since I can imagine some clients probably try that by default if

Awesome. Gmail doesn't accept spaces in usernames when you try to add pop
servers so that's the big issue.

-=>Richard Miles<=-
-=>Captain Obvious<=-
-=>bbs.shadowscope.com<=-

... "My arm!", said Captain Hook offhandedly.
* Origin: Shadowscope BBS | bbs.shadowscope.com | Temple, GA (1:3634/24)