Fidonet Portal

From: Shawn Highfield (1:229/452)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.07.21 13:08
luckymobile +2GB extra deal
-=> August Abolins wrote to Shawn Highfield <=-

AA> ** On Sunday 25.07.21 - 09:53, you wrote to me:
AA> My time here as I write is 8:22a, Sunday. I guess your system
AA> doesn't implement the TZ kludge?

I don't think so. I can't remember at this point it's so old. Smile
I also go back and forth between the talisman and ezycom side...

AA> I wondered about that. I don't want to short you from a
AA> backup.

I have a backup iphone SE, and we still have another backup
blackberry. Can't think of the model, it was the last OS10
without a keyboard. Quite a nice phone. I also have a iphone 5s
that is currently being used by my SIL until he gets paid.

AA> a little bit. It was that distinctive VOICE that sounded so
AA> familiar. I was gonna say "Hey, you sound very much like.."
AA> Then it dawned on me that WAS actually him. We had a laugh.
AA> Apparently he has a cottage on the Baptiste Lake in this area.

LOL that's cool. He does have a very distinctive voice.

AA> I always pictured him as being tall, but he is not.

I've heard that before. Andrea has met a couple of the anchors
from ctv when she worked in a convience store (years ago) and her
weather reporter at a mall. (Signed a picture for her)

Shawn

... If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.
--- EzyBlueWave V3.00 01FB001F
* Origin: Tiny's BBS - telnet://tinysbbs.com:3023 (1:229/452)