Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.07.21 15:38
It Is So Hot, That...
Hello Daryl Stout!

** On Sunday 25.07.21 - 00:04, Daryl Stout wrote to All:

DS> IT'S SO HOT ...

DS> You discover that in July it only takes two fingers to
DS> steer your car.

Ah.. I seem to remember such a thing. But today's cars (perhaps
from the last 15 years now) have new plastic material that
doesn't heat up as much. I leave my car locked and it's
windows completely shut even during sunny/hot days. The
steering wheel isn't very hot at all. My vehicle is a 2007
Rav4.

--
../|ug
--- OpenXP 5.0.50