Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.07.21 11:29
no one made a big impression on me
Hello Shawn!

SH> ..When I shared retail space with a recording studio for a
SH> while, I met quite a few musicians. Couldn't tell you any
SH> names now as no one made a big impression on me. ;)

When I lived in Ottawa, there was a cool bar/stage that
featured new and emerging talents. I remember seeing Sass
Jordan, Melissa Etheridge, Carolyne Mas, ..and this was BEFORE
they got more famous. These were all GREAT shows. I remember
thinking to myself that these artists need record deals pronto!

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.50
* Origin: Mobile? COFFEE_KLATSCH = https://tinyurl.com/y56r9f2o (2:221/1.58)