Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Fri, 27.04.12 22:24
i got got got got no time
Hey Rob!

RS> just saying strftime(Wink %F and %T would probably suffice

Duly noted.

RS> I'm pretty sure the new C standard (was C0x) is still just C (not
RS> C++).

I read that it has recently changed although c11 is the c0x standard as well as
c++0x now being referred to as c++11. From what I read they appear to be the
same thing.

RS> Anyway, I thought you were proposing a new KLUDGE line
RS> (\x01DATETIME), or was that someone else?

I threw the idea out there without a name, then Alexey actually threw one in
with the actual kludge, but that is as far as it went. From my perspective
conversion from an rfc-3339 datetime to both a ftn msg datetime and a TZUTC
kludge is a fairly simple procedure if and when needed. I am guessing that
Alexey is also rejecting that such a kludge is REALLY needed. Also I can
convert old school ftn msg datetime and kludge to rfc-3339 locally so it really
isn't that big of a deal.

Life is good,
Maurice

... A Møøse once bit my sister ...
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.24(3)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)