Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.07.21 21:43
luckymobile +2GB extra deal
Hello Shawn Highfield!

** On Saturday 24.07.21 - 09:59, Shawn Highfield wrote to August Abolins:

AA>> Your offer sounds sweet. Maybe if I have that Q5 [...]

SH> Done. If we don't plan a road trip to Bancroft by mid
SH> August, I'll ship it to your store. We are still wanting
SH> to get that way but the plan I had fell through when the
SH> campground we love sold. The new owners don't allow day
SH> use of their beach. Sad

Very kind of you! Thx.

If you make it, you will be the amongst some other fine
celebrities that have walked through the doors: Ed Robertson
(of the Bare Naked Ladies), and Lloyd Robertson (CTV news
anchor), ...and a handful of author celebs that have escaped my
mind at this time.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.50