Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Wed, 25.04.12 11:22
i got got got got no time
Good ${greeting_time}, Kurt!

24 Apr 2012 16:04:40, you wrote to me:

>> I think you should apply for a node and, being a sysop, join the FTSC
>> - just dilute the number of old farts here Smile
^
Here was the "to" word in my message. Where you've stole it?

KW> Is there a list of things on the FTSC's plate? I'm a long-time sysop,
KW> still haivng fun playing with FTN software on my system. Would love
KW> to help out in any way.

It looks like you should start with properly setting up your own system...

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)