Fidonet Portal

From: Ulrich Schroeter (2:244/1120)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.05.12 22:19
Opinion requested
moin Ward,

Monday May 14 2012 11:30, you wrote to All:

WD> What I would like to intend is to assemble these remaining nets and
WD> their surving nodes in a "catch all" region where their initial
WD> nodelist-information still is intact. Meaning no new
WD> net/node-information, all links still valid, no points being bothered.
WD> Any thoughts/ideas?

nothing special ...

except ... what's your feedback regarding region 28 and region 29 merge Smile

This is an example how smooth it is working ,Wink
or did you discovered any problems since r28 and r29 merge ?Wink

WD> If someone finds it a bad idea, then please tell me why in your
WD> opinion that is so and what would be a better solution.

ok, thinking in a mid term period .. a probably Eastern and Western Europe
region might become likely ....
but this is all speculation and does not mean anything Very Happy

WD> Thank you.
WD> \%/@rd Dossche
WD> ZC2

regards, uli ;-)

---
* Origin: AMBROSIA - Frankfurt/Main - Germany (2:244/1120)