Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.12.11 01:50
R49 Estonia
R49, Estonia, seems to be as dead as can be.

Their segment has not been updated since 2002 somewhere while I once in a while
applied manual updates.

Nobody collects mail, nobody sends it there.

Estonia seems not to be counted among the living in Fidonet anymore.

If anyone knows about nodes in Estonia that may be operating on an island, then
please let me know. Otherwise I intend to lift this region from the nodelist as
well soon.

Take care,

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)