Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sun, 06.11.11 18:48
Service announcement
Region-51 Latvia is completely set to "Down" and I cannot see any life in it.

Mail is not being picked-up, nodelist segments are not being picked-up, nothing
gets delivered here and with no IP-nodes in that segment I doubt there's
anything alive in it.

The plan is to drop R51 from the nodelist by the end of this month.

If anyone is aware of some Fido-life inside Latvia, then please get in touch
with me, otherwise the region will be lifted.

Take care,

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)