Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.07.21 23:07
Moving the system...
Hello Janis,

Wednesday July 21 2021 19:15, you wrote to me:

JK> I'm still having problems with ftp passwords for some of my users,
JK> like user "filegate". That user is the only one who is allowed to
JK> upload files on my ftp server and doggone it, I just can't get it to
JK> work. I have authors who send me files that way, and I really thought
JK> I had it squared away, but it's not working yet. So... authors are
JK> emailing me files to my gmail address (jmklou@gmail.com). Quite the
JK> bummer...

I'm having issues with my ftpd just kicking people off after about 128MB
transfered. No idea why. Going to talk to its author to see if I can figure
it out.

JK> That's good Sean! I bet that will be fun to get into.

I am now into converting my doors from only DOS to DOS, OS/2, Win32, Win64,
Linux64, and WINServer native. I will be releasing my DOS door source code as
open source this weekend.

-- Sean

... We know so many things that aren't so.
--- GoldED/2 3.0.1
* Origin: Outpost BBS * bbs.outpostbbs.net:10123 (1:18/200)