Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.07.21 11:18
luckymobile +2GB extra deal
Hello Wilfred van Velzen!

** On Wednesday 21.07.21 - 14:03, Wilfred van Velzen wrote to August Abolins:

AA>> If I just had the [cell]phone for biz, I don't know how I
AA>> would be able to take notes for the books that people
AA>> might want -especially when I *not* around a computer. It
AA>> seems that I would have to record every message and play
AA>> it back or something.

WvV> What about in-earbuds? Or some other kind of headset?

I tried that on a regular cordless phone that I used at the
shop. [The phone ended up interferring with my wifi, so I had
to retire it when the replacement batteries were nolonger
readily available] But the headset and wire tended to get
tangled with things.

But when using a cellphone, holding up to the ear, it's
difficult to make notes on paper. A BT headset could work. I'm
not sure if I could find one that will work with my Blackberry.
I should give that a try.

A separate SIM for the biz number could work on my existing
phone. But.. the way things work out for me, I'd probably lose
the SIM when it's out of the phone! :/

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.50