Fidonet Portal

From: Strahinja Bojovic (2:382/147)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.12.21 07:12
fix
Hi, is there a fix for year 2000 problem for wildcat v4.12. Tnx.
--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
* Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)

From: TERRY ROATI (3:640/1321)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.12.21 20:25
RE: fix
Download the following files which will fix various issies with WC4.

patwc42.zip
pwc300.zip
unp411.zip

You can get them from my system tfb-bbs.org or elsewhere.

Terry

On Dec 13, 2021 07:12am, Strahinja Bojovic wrote to All:

SB> Hi, is there a fix for year 2000 problem for wildcat v4.12. Tnx.

SB> * SLMR 2.1a # BBS * This tagline is umop apisdn

SB> --- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
SB> * Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)

... Platinum Xpress & Wildcat!..... Nice!!!!
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
* Origin: The File Bank BBS! (3:640/1321)

From: Strahinja Bojovic (2:382/147)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.12.21 12:45
RE: fix
TR>Download the following files which will fix various issies with WC4.

TR>patwc42.zip
TR>pwc300.zip
TR>unp411.zip

TR>You can get them from my system tfb-bbs.org or elsewhere.

tnx
--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
* Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)

From: Strahinja Bojovic (2:382/147)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.12.21 13:11
RE: fix
TR>Download the following files which will fix various issies with WC4.

TR>patwc42.zip
TR>pwc300.zip
TR>unp411.zip

I already used patchwc42.zip and wildcat is already patched, but
pwc300.zip is for wc4.20. Is it going to work for wc4.12?
tnx
--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
* Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)

From: Strahinja Bojovic (2:382/147)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.12.21 13:14
RE: fix
TR>Download the following files which will fix various issies with WC4.

TR>patwc42.zip
TR>pwc300.zip
TR>unp411.zip

This is my situation: wildcat 4.12 is already patched and date is
correct in local conferences. Problem are fidonet conferences. Is it
a tosser problem?
tnx
--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
* Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)

From: TERRY ROATI (3:640/1321)
To: All
Date: Tue, 14.12.21 08:33
RE: fix
I really don't know, do a backup and try it if you need it.

Terry

From: TERRY ROATI (3:640/1321)
To: All
Date: Tue, 14.12.21 08:37
RE: fix
I have no idea as I haven't used WC4 for 20+ years, hopefully someone who does
can answer this.

I know some who do use Intermail / Interecho which is still being updated and
I beleive is free.

Terry

From: Strahinja Bojovic (2:382/147)
To: All
Date: Tue, 14.12.21 07:01
RE: fix
TR>I have no idea as I haven't used WC4 for 20+ years, hopefully someone who
TR>does
TR>can answer this.

TR>I know some who do use Intermail / Interecho which is still being updated an
TR>I beleive is free.

ok
--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
* Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)