Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.07.21 19:05
Hmm....
hi Andy,

>>> -=> Janis Kracht wrote to Andrew Alt <=-

>>This version of Ubuntu is quite a bit different than the version I was runnin
>> earlier... a bit of a bummer that way Sad

> I am noticing now that I get older, I don't like change as much. Though
> recently I switched from Debian to Manjaro. Seems good so far.

Never tried that one...

>>Andy, for now, it would be great if you would email any new files to me as an
>> attach to jmklou@gmail.com.
>> Let me know if that works for you, please!

> That works just fine for me, Janis. I sent two files off to you a few minutes
> ago.

Got them, thank you! I did hatch them out, hopefully they made it out to
everyone. Apache is still a pita... and so is the ftp server I initially
installed. Quite a bummer.

> I hope you and your family enjoy your Indie Day weekend. Smile

We did have a great 4th... I hope you and your family did as well!

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)