Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:153/757.3)
To: All
Date: Sat, 03.07.21 23:45
Hmm....
>> -=> Janis Kracht wrote to Andrew Alt <=-

>This version of Ubuntu is quite a bit different than the version I was running
> earlier... a bit of a bummer that way Sad

I am noticing now that I get older, I don't like change as much. Though
recently I switched from Debian to Manjaro. Seems good so far.

> Andy, for now, it would be great if you would email any new files to me as an
> attach to jmklou@gmail.com.
> Let me know if that works for you, please!

That works just fine for me, Janis. I sent two files off to you a few minutes
ago.

I hope you and your family enjoy your Indie Day weekend. Smile

--
-Andy

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.3)