Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 03.07.21 14:19
Hmm....
> -=> Janis Kracht wrote to Andrew Alt <=-

>> Eventually I'll get all the pages updated, etc... and I still have to
>> work on some of the daemons...

>I noticed the site was back up but not all in working order yet. I'm patiently
> waiting for the ftp daemon to come back because I have a couple new files for
> you.

> Thanks for the update. Nice to hear from you, Janis, and glad you're making
> progress.

This version of Ubuntu is quite a bit different than the version I was running
earlier... a bit of a bummer that way Sad

I'm going to disable the first ftp daemon I installed and try using a different
one ... that might make a difference... I hope Smile

Andy, for now, it would be great if you would email any new files to me as an
attach to jmklou@gmail.com.

Let me know if that works for you, please!

Take care,
Janis
--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)