Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:153/757.3)
To: All
Date: Thu, 01.07.21 23:13
Hmm....
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to Andrew Alt <=-

JK> Eventually I'll get all the pages updated, etc... and I still have to
JK> work on some of the daemons...

I noticed the site was back up but not all in working order yet. I'm patiently
waiting for the ftp daemon to come back because I have a couple new files for
you.

Thanks for the update. Nice to hear from you, Janis, and glad you're making
progress.

--
-Andy

... The number you have dialed...Nine-one-one...has been changed.
-+- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.3)