Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Mon, 25.12.06 05:35
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Roy Witt wrote in a message to Roger Nelson:

RW> They have sweet bananas here for .40 cents a pound more than the
RW> regulars.

But they grow wild here!

RW> It's got to stay around longer. A couple of weeks of that should do
RW> it.

Too close to the Gulf for that to happen, although I'm sure it has and I don't
remember. Winters in this area are usually three days of cold and three days
of warm. The really bad stuff stays to the north of us except during hurricane
season.

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Gray, LA - (985) 872-9448 (1:3828/7)