Fidonet Portal

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 25.02.21 10:17
Anyone out there?
Pondering if this area is still alive...

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: wiki.synchro.net (316:36/8)
Date: Thu, 25.02.21 18:16
Re: Anyone out there?
On 25 Feb 21 17:06:40, Richard Menedetter said the following to Nick Andre:

RM> NA> Pondering if this area is still alive...
RM>
RM> Define alive ;)
RM> I am here.
RM> Last message is over 1 year old here.

As long as the fish are over 1 year old...

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: wiki.synchro.net (316:36/8)
Date: Thu, 25.02.21 18:17
Re: Anyone out there?
On 25 Feb 21 16:44:18, Mark Lewis said the following to Nick Andre:

> Pondering if this area is still alive...
ML>
ML> it is still connected ;)
ML>
ML> perhaps i should post the plywood aquarium plans again?

Plywood?

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: wiki.synchro.net (316:36/8)
Date: Thu, 25.02.21 23:52
Re: Anyone out there?
Re: Re: Anyone out there?
By: Nick Andre to Mark Lewis on Thu Feb 25 2021 18:17:04

ML>> perhaps i should post the plywood aquarium plans again?

NA> Plywood?

yeah, 100Gal or 200Gal... wood sides and bottom with glass front... i'll see if
i can find the file and post it later...

)\/(ark
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: wiki.synchro.net (316:36/8)
Date: Fri, 26.02.21 02:03
Re: Anyone out there?
On 25 Feb 21 23:52:31, Mark Lewis said the following to Nick Andre:

ML> ML>> perhaps i should post the plywood aquarium plans again?
ML>
ML> NA> Plywood?
ML>
ML> yeah, 100Gal or 200Gal... wood sides and bottom with glass front... i'll se
ML> if i can find the file and post it later...

Cool... I can't have anymore tanks at the moment, not enough space. 65gal, a
35gal and a skinny upright 20gal.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2