Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.06.21 23:22
cfgr010.zip
Hi Andy,

> I've uploaded a new file, cfgr010.zip to the filegate ftp server...

Thanks Andy, I hatched it today...

It's a bad time for my system but it will get better soon I hope.

I'm in the midst of installing a new Kubuntu system so things are a little
weird here. This came at about the same time that I installed a new version of
BBBS/Li ... anyway, I'll have things back to normal in a couple of days I
think.

Take care,
Janis
--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5