Fidonet Portal

From: Earl Truss (1:123/789)
To: All
Date: Sat, 29.09.07 14:22
Idiot
That's it. You said before you would not post in this echo again but you have.

You will not post in this echo again. If you do I will take action to make
sure you don't do so again.
Please do not reply to my message except through personal mail or email.

Moderator - International Science Echo
etruss@gmail.com

"Jason Vierik -> Earl Truss" wrote in message
JV> Re: Reciever
JV> By: Earl Truss to Jason Vierik on Fri Sep 28 2007 07:54 am

>> So ... what does this have to do with Science? Or now that the shoe is
JV> on

>> the other foot, you no longer are concerned about rules? If you really

>> believed in rules, you'd not be posting the off-topic messages you have

>> been - even like the first one asking about the appropriateness of a

>> message. You would be leaving it up to the moderator.

>> You could easily get on my nerves.

JV> ..and you are an idiot who obviously knows nothing about the BBS world.
JV> How

JV> can I tell you ask? You top post.

JV> /flush

JV> | Jason - W8ZZU |
JV> --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
JV> * Origin: Scanner Enthusiasts BBS - scannerbbs.dyndns.org (1:229/658)

--- Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16480
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Fidonet Via Your Newsreader (1:123/789.0)