Fidonet Portal

From: Jason Vierik (1:229/658)
To: All
Date: Sat, 29.09.07 11:50
Reciever
Re: Reciever
By: Piper Christian Vierik to Earl Truss on Fri Sep 28 2007 07:22 pm

> > So ... what does this have to do with Science? Or now that the shoe is

> > on the other foot, you no longer are concerned about rules? If you

> > really believed in rules, you'd not be posting the off-topic messages

> > you have been - even like the first one asking about the appropriateness

> > of a message. You would be leaving it up to the moderator.

> > You could easily get on my nerves.

> I don't beleive he was *trying* to get on your nerves. I think his

> original question about the science echo was just him trying to be a little

> funny, not grumpy.

Don't even talk to this guy.. Looks like a 15 year old kid anyway. This is my

last post in this Sub. He probably doesn't even read through his BBS. He is

most likely using a newsgroup reader such as outlook express. He isn't even

familiar with proper posting and he is a moderator. Don't even waste your time

with this twat. He obviously wants no traffic like most of the other dying

subs. Thats the problem with Fidonet. Hey kid, go ask your dad to buy you a

new computer so you can be a HAX0R..

| Jason - W8ZZU |
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: Scanner Enthusiasts BBS - scannerbbs.dyndns.org (1:229/658)