Fidonet Portal

From: Piper Christian Vierik (1:229/658)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.09.07 21:22
Reciever
Re: Reciever
By: Earl Truss to Jason Vierik on Fri Sep 28 2007 07:54 am

> So ... what does this have to do with Science? Or now that the shoe is on

> the other foot, you no longer are concerned about rules? If you really

> believed in rules, you'd not be posting the off-topic messages you have

> been - even like the first one asking about the appropriateness of a

> message. You would be leaving it up to the moderator.

> You could easily get on my nerves.

I don't beleive he was *trying* to get on your nerves. I think his original

question about the science echo was just him trying to be a little funny, not

grumpy.

Piper Christian
KC8TEZ
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: Scanner Enthusiasts BBS - scannerbbs.dyndns.org (1:229/658)