Fidonet Portal

From: Jason Vierik (1:229/658)
To: All
Date: Wed, 26.09.07 21:37
voting
Re: voting
By: Piper Christian Vierik to Jason Vierik on Wed Sep 26 2007 04:49 pm

> > > We're having a referendum here in Ontario, Canada, on October 10.

> > > We'll be asked whether we want to change the voting system in future

> > ...and my first question is - What does this have to do with Science?

> Good call on that one.

Obviously not, the guy who posted it got all bent out of shape. I was just

asking a question. Looks like it belongs in the political subs or any of the

Canadian subs.

| Jason - W8ZZU |
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: Scanner Enthusiasts BBS - scannerbbs.dyndns.org (1:229/658)