Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.3)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.06.21 00:12
Actual Blue Wave packet
> I am experimenting a few BlueWave-related things and am looking
> for a BBS that can generate BW-packets...

> Any recommendations?

MBSE and BBBS can both do BW.

Your welcome here if you like, trmb.ca:2030

In BBBS you want to set your GF, (grab format in BBBS speak) to BW on the
"U"tilities menu.

I just upgraded to Toy-5 so I'd be interested to hear about how well that
works.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.3)