Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 14:08
Testing ...
Hi All,

I'm going to do a "test" run of the fidogazette today to test some script
changes.

Just a headsup Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 19:26
Re: Testing ...
Hi Janis,

On 2021-06-07 12:08:50, you wrote to All:

JK> @CHARSET: LATIN-1
JK> Hi All,

JK> I'm going to do a "test" run of the fidogazette today to test some script
JK> changes.

Don't forget utf filtering! ;-)

Bye, Wilfred.
--- FMail-lnx64 2.1.0.18-B20170815
* Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 15:25
Re: Testing ...
>> I'm going to do a "test" run of the fidogazette today to test some script
>> changes.

> Don't forget utf filtering! ;-)

Pfft... <g> This is a test of something else Smile

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 15:24
Re: Testing ...
Janis,

JK> I'm going to do a "test" run of the fidogazette today to test some
JK> script changes.

JK> Just a headsup Smile

Is that for the message posting, the hatching of it, or both??

Daryl

... "Water, taken in moderation, can't hurt anybody." -Mark Twain
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - Little Rock, Arkansas (1:19/33)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 19:58
Re: Testing ...
Hi Daryl,

>> I'm going to do a "test" run of the fidogazette today to test some
>> script changes.

>> Just a headsup Smile

> Is that for the message posting, the hatching of it, or both??

Earlier today, I posted the test files here in the msg. echo... I did not
create new reports, I just posted "old data".

I will not test the hatching, that's fine.

Wednesday, we should have a new gazette v15 n11 as usual.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)