Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 25.11.18 21:50
Question
Sunday November 25 2018 10:14, Joe Schweier wrote to Torsten Bamberg:

JS> That was more than I was looking for... Looking through it... I don't do
JS> OS/2 much... used it in the mid 90's bought it to play with it... I have
JS> some BBS software that is OS/2 and I'm playing with it.
JS>
JS> I'll just ask one more time... do you know the commandline needed to echo
JS> the current darte into an asc or TXT file??
JS>
JS> Because the one I used for windows and or DOS doesn't work.

I strongly recommend 4os2.

=== Begin OS/2 Clipboard ===

[c:\]echo %_date %_time
25.11.18 20.50.08

[c:\]ver/r

4OS2 3.08.4-shl OS/2 Version is 4,50
Build 3.08.4-shl.168 (Feb 18 2018 16:09:35)
Copyright (c) 1988-2002 JP Software, Inc -- http://jpsoft.com/
Netlabs Edition http://4os2.netlabs.org/ -- not supported by JP Software, Inc.
Built with Open Watcom C/C++ -- http://www.openwatcom.org/

=== End OS/2 Clipboard ===