Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Schweier (1:342/200)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 25.11.18 11:14
Question
That was more than I was looking for... Looking through it... I don't do OS/2
much... used it in the mid 90's bought it to play with it... I have some BBS
software that is OS/2 and I'm playing with it.

I'll just ask one more time... do you know the commandline needed to echo the
current darte into an asc or TXT file??

Because the one I used for windows and or DOS doesn't work.

Thanx

Joe

---
* Origin: Joe's Mail System 1:342/200 -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/200)