Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 14.03.20 16:27
ftp service
Hello All,

I have been having trouble getting the ftp service working here. I discovered
that I could log into the ftp server with an ftp client and issue the passive
command to turn off passive mode and it would work well for me then.

So I added the BBS machine to the DMZ so all ports would be open to the outside
and then file transfers from the BBS web page or FTP server work fine.

I just wonder if there is a range of ports I should open rather than use the
DMZ?

Thanks for any input.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4