Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.02.20 21:32
Bterm on Linux
Hello Sean,

SR> I downloaded bterm linux from Kim's page. However it keeps saying:

SR> bash: ./bterm: No such file or directory

I think that's because you have 3bit executibles on a 64bit system?

bterm is a copy of BBBS and likewise btercfg is a copy of bcfg4. Copy the
lastest bbbs to bterm and bcfg4 to btermcfg into your BTERM directory and
you'll be good to go.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)