Fidonet Portal

From: C.G. Learn (1:275/93)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.05.21 19:21
I am so sick of packing boxes
Re: I am so sick of packing boxes
By: August Abolins to C.G. Learn on Mon May 31 2021 09:23 am

AA> The whole process was somewhat cathartic. But I am not sure I
AA> would want to engage in a 6 round-trip moving journey ever
AA> again.

i was going to rent a u-haul, but after all the packing and cursing, I'm just
going to let a moving company get it done, and be over it. I don't have the
spare money, but at age 69, I don't have the stamna for all the BS either.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
Valhalla III! - (RemoteAccess) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:5023
Valhalla Home Services Web! - http://bbs.valhallabbs.com
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Home Of Odin's Maze Game Server!
Come Play Trade Wars On Valhalla's T.W.G.S!

--- Fartvergnugen: The pleasure of breaking wind.
* Origin: Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net - Richmond, Virginia (1:275/93)