Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 17.12.12 19:15
FidoGazette Vol 6 no 21 Page: 3
New Beginnings
By Janis Kracht, 1:261/38, janis@filegate.net

Our Zone 1 Echolist database is now being maintained by Ben
Ritchey, 1:393/68. As such, he's taken over the nodelisting of
1:1/21.

This will facilitate people adding/removing echos. With all of
the backbone stars now online with the change to their routing,
any echomail update to the echolist robot should arrive without
fail.

Ben is still working out some gotcha's with his binkp mailer
with direct connects, but hopefully that will be taken care of
shortly.

I've set up an account over here at filegate.net for the
echolist, so you can use echolist@filegate.net to submit
updates via email. Your record entry will go directly to Ben.

Ben will be releasing new updated files in the ECHOLIST file echo.

Thanks so much for all your time, Ben!

I've moved the ECHOLIST file echo out of the SDS file
distribution and into it's own file echo. This won't affect you
very much, it's just a bother to me to see people's names on our
file list who've left Fidonet... and the SDS hasn't been er..
alive in a very long time. Please see the latest filegate.zxx
for more details, which will be released later this evening.

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 6 No 21 Page 3 December 15th, 2012

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)