Fidonet Portal

From: Vince Coen (2:250/1)
To: All
Date: Thu, 26.01.12 21:37
FTSC Files
Hello Michiel!

26 Jan 12 11:42, you wrote to me:

> Hello Vince,

> On Wednesday January 25 2012 22:05, you wrote to me:

VC>> Just had three files come through filegate namely:

VC>> -rw------- 1 mbse bbs 4337 2012-01-24 15:00 FRL-1019.001
VC>> -rw------- 1 mbse bbs 10264 2012-01-24 14:36 FSP-1029.002
VC>> -rw------- 1 mbse bbs 11881 2012-01-24 14:36 FTS-5002.002

> Can you give me the path?

Not now, as they have been deleted but all three came via Janis (1:261/38) on
24-Jan-2011 18:30.

I previously polled her at 12:30 also on the 24th, if it helps.

VC>> All three came through early last year.

> I suspected a problem with the file distro. These were a resend, I was
> unsure if they had come through.

> I also hatched two new files: FSP-1035.002 and FTA-1003.017. Seems you
> did not get those... ?

Nope, they came through with no problems.

Vince

--- Linux/Mbse/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK (2:250/1)