Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Thu, 26.01.12 12:42
FTSC Files
Hello Vince,

On Wednesday January 25 2012 22:05, you wrote to me:

VC> Just had three files come through filegate namely:

VC> -rw------- 1 mbse bbs 4337 2012-01-24 15:00 FRL-1019.001
VC> -rw------- 1 mbse bbs 10264 2012-01-24 14:36 FSP-1029.002
VC> -rw------- 1 mbse bbs 11881 2012-01-24 14:36 FTS-5002.002

Can you give me the path?

VC> All three came through early last year.

I suspected a problem with the file distro. These were a resend, I was unsure
if they had come through.

I also hatched two new files: FSP-1035.002 and FTA-1003.017. Seems you did not
get those... ?

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)